At Temple Jeremiah we are known for saying we are “Many hearts, many hands, one home,” and we are your spiritual home. We are the place you come to unplug from a hectic week to enjoy the peace and calm of Shabbat. Where you come together with family and friends for lifecycle events, whether at joyous celebrations or at times of loss. We are the place where your children read Hebrew and learn to love being Jewish. And we are also the place where you come to make sandwiches for the hungry, participate in Adult Learning, or even catch up with a friend over bagels.
All year long, we are here for you whenever you need us, and we know you are here for us too. That’s why we are asking you to please Say Yes to supporting the 2017 Temple Jeremiah Annual Fund.
As we take a few moments to reflect on 2017, it’s truly astonishing to realize the number of programs and services Temple Jeremiah provides to our congregation and surrounding community in the course of a year. We provide worship experiences in many forms, and truly for all ages, beginning with babies! Our exceptional religious school and children’s youth group programming inspire your children to take great pride in being Jewish as they prepare to lead the next generation.
We also pride ourselves on being caring and welcoming to all who wish to worship with us. We welcome families of all shapes and sizes, including interfaith couples and families. And we are deeply committed to be a place of worship that is accessible and inclusive for all.
Our Social Justice programs are unparalleled and have an immensely positive impact on the audiences they serve. From Backpack Blessings to the Eat and Be Well medical food pantry to the GreenFaith Initiative, to name just a few, these programs are literally changing people’s lives for the better.
So why Say Yes to supporting the Annual Fund? Your contribution enables us to continue making our temple and its many programs even better and stronger. It also allows us to have funds in reserve that keep us prepared for the unexpected – those times when we suddenly find we are faced with expenses we did not .
So as 2017 comes to a close, we hope you will Say Yes to supporting your temple home. Your gift of any size will have an impact. You can donate online at www.templejeremiah.org. We are grateful for any contribution you are able to make, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.
- Meet the Candidates for the 2018-2019 JeTY Board! - May 2, 2018
- Announcing ShulCloud - May 2, 2018
- Jacob Smith’s Tikkun Olam Project - April 5, 2018
- Rabbi Rachel Heaps’ Installation - March 14, 2018
- Singing Our Sacred Roots: The American Journey of Our Reform Musical Inheritance - February 22, 2018
- An Update on the Refugee Sisters You Helped Sponsor - December 21, 2017
- Adult Hebrew Class - December 5, 2017
- Say Yes to Supporting Temple Jeremiah - November 28, 2017
- Moving from Divisions to Dialogue- A Conversation with Laurie Grauer - November 8, 2017
- Announcement from Adam Kahan - November 7, 2017