2018-2019 School Registration
Registration is now OPEN for the 2018-2019 school year. ONLINE ONLY
Religious School is for all students in grades Pre K-10th
Session I meets 9:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. for grades Kindergarten through 6th
Session II meets 11:15 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. for grades 4th through 10th
Pre-Kindergarten (children who will be entering Kindergarten in the Fall of 2019) will meet during Session I only in a Parent Tot setting.
7th Grade will meet weekly, Sundays from 11:15 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
8th, 9th & 10th Grades (Pre-Confirmation & Confirmation) will meet weekly on Sundays during Session II.
Hebrew classes, for children in grades 3rd through 6th, take place one day per week, you may choose either
- Monday class 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday class 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- 3rd grade, Aleph Hebrew is only for those not enrolled in the Combination class on Sunday
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
We would like to give everyone their first choice, but cannot always accomplish that task. Teacher recommendations, availability, class sizes that are educationally sound, are only a few guidelines used when putting class lists together. Please, to avoid disappointment, go online and register immediately. Once our Hebrew and Religious school classes fill, they will be closed and you will need to accept the alternate day/ session.
I would personally like to request from you any information that might offer some insight into your child’s special needs or anything we should know. We certainly understand when parents sometimes withhold information about special education needs. However, that is often not in your child’s best interest. Alerting a teacher to a child who receives Special Ed services, for example, can mean that the teacher gives more individual attention and understanding. Some children try to cover their problems with negative behavior. It is much better to see the child as someone with a specific need rather than as a behavior problem. We want your child to be happy here and need your cooperation and support. Please let us know if your child wants to be placed with a friend (or two, max). We cannot promise this placement, but we will try.
Monday Hebrew school classes will begin on September 17, 2018
Wednesday Hebrew school classes will begin on September 12, 2018
Religious school classes will begin on Sunday, September 16, 2018
Religious School (fees paid by July 31, 2018)
Grades K – 7th (meeting weekly)
$570 per student
$425 per student
Grade 10 Confirmation (meeting weekly)
$645 per student
Combination Religious/Hebrew for 3rd grade (Sundays)
$1,140 per student
Hebrew School (fees paid by July 31, 2018)
First – Fourth Year Hebrew (meeting weekly)
3rd through 6th grades: $570 per student
*after July 31st a $50 processing fee will be assessed per class
Parent Tot: Parents/grandparents with children entering Kindergarten Fall of 2018 (meeting six times/year) $150
Post Confirmation with Rabbi Cohen, meeting on Sundays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. (meeting six times/year) $36
Please be sure to update your financial status with bookkeeping prior to registration. If there is a previous balance, this must be addressed before your child can be placed in a class.
Registration, once again, will only be online. There are no forms (except for College Connection).
To begin, you must go to our website, https://templejeremiah.shulcloud.com/
If you have not yet registered with our new system, Shul Cloud, you will be prompted to do so. Once you have registered your account you will be able to enroll your children. Please follow these steps to do so.
- Go to “My Account” and click on school enrollment
- Your children’s names will come up and you may click on the drop down menu to choose their grade.
- Once you choose the grade, your course options will become available. Select the classes for each child.
- The amount of your required “deposit” will be noted and you must save the page.
- The next page will ask you specific information (i.e. emergency contacts, allergy, friendship requests etc.) that we require for the enrollment to go through. Once it is completed, you may click on the blue box at the bottom to deposit.
- The final page is for your payment.
- When it is all complete, you will receive an email from the system to confirm that you have properly enrolled your children.
- The fees for this school term are as follows: (deposits of $75 per class are required to complete registration)
This will begin your registration process.
- Each page must be completed before you can move on to the next.
- Please be sure to include any concerns you have for your child’s health: mental, emotional, physical, or anything that could be helpful for our teaching staff (including any allergies).
- Do not omit the name of the school your child will be attending in the fall.
- Document any special requests you have regarding friendships, teaching preferences, etc.
- If your child has an email address it would be helpful for us to have that as well.
Please contact Nomi Simanin at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns with your registration.
Keep in mind, if you have a specific day/session needs, it is best to register early. I know many people are waiting to get schedules for their child’s activities, but please don’t wait. Choose the one you want now and we will make the change if need be when you get your schedules.
One more thing: If you have a financial concern, register with the deposit ($75 per class) and contact Danny Glassman to arrange a payment schedule. Don’t hesitate to register until last minute- your preferred session, class or friendship request may not be possible.