Sometime life’s journey includes sad losses and drastic changes. I am convinced that there isn’t an adult who has not had to face such challenges.
Each of us deals with these losses and changes differently. My solution–loving family and caring friends. We must welcome them into our lives because they are our most precious blessings.
I know that I am stronger today–and in a safe place–because of the wonderful individuals who continue to support me on MY journey.
- An Update on the Refugee Sisters You Helped Sponsor - December 21, 2017
- Adult Hebrew Class - December 5, 2017
- Say Yes to Supporting Temple Jeremiah - November 28, 2017
- Moving from Divisions to Dialogue- A Conversation with Laurie Grauer - November 8, 2017
- Announcement from Adam Kahan - November 7, 2017
- Annual Noni Dodge Blood Drive - October 13, 2017
- Will You Say Yes? - September 27, 2017
- Jeremiah Gems- Rabbi Rick Jacobs - September 19, 2017
- Jeremiah Gems- Lisa Guralnick - September 17, 2017
- Jeremiah Gems- Norma Brown - September 16, 2017