Sometime life’s journey includes sad losses and drastic changes. I am convinced that there isn’t an adult who has not had to face such challenges.
Each of us deals with these losses and changes differently. My solution–loving family and caring friends. We must welcome them into our lives because they are our most precious blessings.
I know that I am stronger today–and in a safe place–because of the wonderful individuals who continue to support me on MY journey.
- Say Hello - September 12, 2018
- 2018 CEL Art Fair - July 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Membership Renewal - June 21, 2018
- Meet the Candidates for the 2018-2019 JeTY Board! - May 2, 2018
- Announcing ShulCloud - May 2, 2018
- Jacob Smith’s Tikkun Olam Project - April 5, 2018
- Rabbi Rachel Heaps’ Installation - March 14, 2018
- An Update on the Refugee Sisters You Helped Sponsor - December 21, 2017
- Adult Hebrew Class - December 5, 2017
- Say Yes to Supporting Temple Jeremiah - November 28, 2017