I am excited to share with you that we have moved our temple database to ShulCloud. ShulCloud offers an enormous list of features that will help connect you with Temple Jeremiah and its congregants. You will continue to receive our emails and notifications without doing anything. However, if you register with ShulCloud (takes 5 minutes), you will be able to:
* Add or change any personal information about yourself or your family members, including what appears in our Directory;
* See your account information;
* Make donations;
* Sign up for events and activities; and
* Make payments
All any day, any time.
[Note: Either adult member of the family (or both) can view and make changes to the information.]
How to Get to ShulCloud –
To login please go to https://templejeremiah.shulcloud.com. You will be asked to set your password, make sure to save it. After which your “Welcome” screen will be displayed. You can view and update all the information on your account. For starters:
- Click on “My Account” and review your Personal Information.
– Then click on each of the other categories under your name (Contact Info, Business, Other, and About Me) to make sure that the information in your profile is correct.
– When done, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Save changes to person.”
- On your Welcome screen, scroll down to “Manage People” and review or add your family members by clicking “Edit” next to their name(s) or “Add New Person.”
- The person whose name is preceded with an “*” is the Primary person within your account.
– We recommend that the Primary person be the bill payer in the household. To switch roles between Primary and Secondary, click “Edit Your Family” and then the “Switch” button at the top of the screen. Make certain to scroll to the bottom of the page to “Save Changes to Account.”
– If bill paying is a shared role, it’s your choice as to who is listed as Primary.
- Scroll further down the screen and add or review your Yahrzeits so you can be notified of future occurrences.
- Remember, each time you make a change to a person’s information, click on “Save Changes to Person” at the bottom of the screen.
- Add your photo to the Directory by going to “My Directory” (one of the drop down options from “My Account”) and uploading a family photo. You can also change your Directory listing options here.
[Note: There are two sections within your Welcome screen which do not need to be edited. “My Subscriptions” and “My Events” are features we will explain further in the future.]
All done? Click on the “Welcome [name]” button at the top of the screen and click “Sign out.”
The procedure above explains logging in for the first time.
To subsequently login, use the Temple Jeremiah website address www.templejeremiah.org in your browser and then click the “Member Login” button. Enter your email address and password and click “Sign in.”
Looking for the other uses of ShulCloud? Sit tight. We’ll let you know about more opportunities to use this system to interact directly with us as they come up, including School Registration which will open on May 14th. In the meantime, we encourage you to log into your ShulCloud account and play with it.
Questions? Call our friendly office staff at 847-441-5760.
- D’var Torah for Passover - April 17, 2019
- Talking to Children about Events in Pittsburgh and Anti-Semitism - October 31, 2018
- Say Hello - September 12, 2018
- 2018 CEL Art Fair - July 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Membership Renewal - June 21, 2018
- Meet the Candidates for the 2018-2019 JeTY Board! - May 2, 2018
- Announcing ShulCloud - May 2, 2018
- Jacob Smith’s Tikkun Olam Project - April 5, 2018
- Rabbi Rachel Heaps’ Installation - March 14, 2018
- An Update on the Refugee Sisters You Helped Sponsor - December 21, 2017