Our fellow congregants, please accept our best wishes for a great summer and a warm welcome to Temple Jeremiah’s new fiscal year. We are writing to share relevant news and renewal information.
Membership Renewal is now easier and faster as we have fully transitioned to ShulCloud. Last year, even before our new database was fully operational, we were able to renew more than a quarter of our 900 families in a single week, whereas it took over a month to renew that many families previously. Our new online process is now fully operational, so the process should be easier for everyone.
At the bottom of this email is a link to ShulCloud to complete your membership renewal. Log on and the renewal form will automatically populate with information in our database which you have already provided. Simply verify it is correct and then select a payment option that works best for you. If possible, please use one of our automated payment processes (ACH or credit card) which eliminates the hassle of having to remember to make payments. If you have any questions or problems, please contact Jennifer, our Bookkeeper, or Jill, our Administrative Assitant, and they will be happy to help, either by phone or email.
- To call, both can be reached at 847.441.5760 (Jennifer: ext. 125; Jill: ext. 101).
- By email, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you do not want to renew online please contact Jill and she will be happy to help you.
We are a community first and foremost. We take pride in our commitment to each other and will provide financial assistance if you need help meeting the specified commitment level to be a member of our temple. Anyone in need will be accommodated. Please contact Danny at 847.441.5760 ext. 102 to set a time to talk. Be assured our conversation and all transactions are strictly confidential.
Our Annual Fund helps our own. We are able to support fellow congregants who need financial assistance because of the generosity of those of you who contribute more than the specified commitment level. If you can, please commit more so we can continue being a welcoming and accepting community. Every additional dollar is appreciated. If your cumulative gifts to the temple are $720 or more you will be honored in our Circle of Giving Program as follows:
Chai Circle: $720-$1799
Tzedak Circle: $1800-$3599
Simcha Circle: $3,600 and above
High Holy Day information. We want to remind you that the start of the High Holy Days is September 9th. More information regarding High Holy Day name badges, Memorial Book, and service times will be sent mid-July. Please understand we need any outstanding payments for fiscal year 2017-18 and completed renewal forms for 2018-19 to send you this information.
Thanks to each of you for your continued support in so many ways.
Barbara Miller Danny Glassman
Temple Jeremiah President Executive Director
- Say Hello - September 12, 2018
- 2018 CEL Art Fair - July 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Membership Renewal - June 21, 2018
- Meet the Candidates for the 2018-2019 JeTY Board! - May 2, 2018
- Announcing ShulCloud - May 2, 2018
- Jacob Smith’s Tikkun Olam Project - April 5, 2018
- Rabbi Rachel Heaps’ Installation - March 14, 2018
- Singing Our Sacred Roots: The American Journey of Our Reform Musical Inheritance - February 22, 2018
- An Update on the Refugee Sisters You Helped Sponsor - December 21, 2017
- Adult Hebrew Class - December 5, 2017